Yes. Upon account closure, we’ll send your transaction history to you (unless you opt out). You can also request up to five years’ worth of transaction history on a closed Starling account, starting from the date it was officially closed.
What’s the process?
- You’re entitled to copy statements (free of charge) up to five years after your Starling account was closed.
- If your account was closed due to unlawful activity, impairment or has been inactive for the past five years, we won’t be able to share your transaction history with you.
- If you haven’t yet closed your account, you’ll be asked if you want your transaction history when you go to close your account in the mobile app or by phone.
- If you’ve already closed your account, get in touch with our customer support team on 0207 930 4450 (this number also works if you’re calling from abroad) or send an email to email@example.com
- Subject to satisfactory ID and verification checks, we’ll send you a confirmation email (so make sure you let us know what your current email address is, as the one we have on record for you might be out of date). Then just click the link in the email to access a digital version of your transaction history. Please note that the link will expire after 60 days, so we recommend that you download and retain a copy of the transaction history for your records.
Anything else I should know?
- Past transaction history is only available for up to five years from the date you request it
- We will need to verify your ID before we can send your past transaction history
- You will receive your past transaction history via email in an encrypted link (your email must be verified beforehand).
When will I receive my copy statements?
Past transaction history will be provided within 10 working days of us closing your account or after we’ve confirmed your ID.