Yes. Upon account closure, we’ll send your transaction history to you (unless you opt out). You can also request up to five years’ worth of transaction history on a closed Starling account, starting from the date it was officially closed.
What’s the process?
- You’re entitled to copy statements (free of charge) up to five years after your Starling account was closed. When you close an account, you can choose:
- the period (or periods) you want the information to cover, up to five years prior to closure of the account
- whether you wish to receive it at all at this time
- If your account was closed due to unlawful activity, impairment or has been inactive for the past five years, we won’t be able to share your transaction history with you.
- To make your request, get in touch with our customer support team on 0800 0234 617.
- Subject to satisfactory ID and verification checks, we’ll send you a confirmation email (so make sure you let us know what your current email address is, as the one we have on record for you might be out of date). Then just click the link in the email to access a digital version of your transaction history. Please note that the link will expire after 60 days, so we recommend that you download and retain a copy of the transaction history for your records.
Anything else I should know?
- Past transaction history is only available for up to five years from the date you request it
- We will need to verify your ID before we can send your past transaction history
- You will receive your past transaction history via email in an encrypted link
When will I receive my copy statements?
Past transaction history will be provided within 10 working days of us closing your account or after we’ve confirmed your ID.