There are 3 different methods depending on how you submit your return:
Option 1 - Paper: If you have a paper copy of your SA302 from HMRC please use this. If you have lost your copy, please contact HMRC to issue a new one.
Option 2 - Online: If you use the online government gateway service:
- Log in to your online account: https://www.access.service.gov.uk/login/signin/creds
- Follow the link 'tax return options'.
- Choose the year from the drop down menu and click the 'Go' button.
- Select the 'view return' button.
- Follow the link 'view calculation' from the left hand navigation menu.
- Follow the link 'view and print your calculation' at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the link 'print your full calculation'
Third party software: If you or your accountant use commercial software to do your return, you’ll need to use that software to print your tax calculation. It might be called something different in the software - for example ‘tax computation’.