Previously, you’d need to visit the SumUp app to see a breakdown of the transactions that made up a particular payout.
However, our integration lets you see more details of your payouts within the Starling app. When you select a SumUp payment in your transaction feed, you’ll find extra information about the payout, including:
- The number of transactions in that payout
- The number of products sold in those transactions
- Further sales information such as tips, fees and VAT details for the transactions in that payout. If multiple VAT rates were used in a payout, they’ll be listed separately.
- The value of any refunds included in the payout (if any took place)
- ‘Balance Adjustment’ i.e. the value of any adjustments SumUp has made to the payout. This could be to balance your account or round up the transactions.
Receiving payouts weekly or monthly? You can see even more detailed information by tapping on the Daily Summary link at the bottom of the payout receipt.