You’ll receive the payment within seven days once your eligible business account switch completes and your old Natwest / RBS account is closed with no overdrawn balances.
In order to complete your switch you will need to have completed the following steps:
- Registered on the NatWest Business Banking Switch website or RBS Business Banking Switch website. Click through on Starling Bank’s offer and give consent for us to contact you.
- Step 2: You’ll then be directed to the Starling Bank website to complete a registration form (you’ll also be sent an email inviting you to complete the form). Complete all your details on the registration page making sure that you click the correct business type (Limited Company or Sole Trader) and input the correct Consent ID (this will be provided to you by NatWest/RBS in the previous step).
- Download the app and apply for a Starling business account. Not a limited company? No problem, open a personal account and then apply for a sole trader.
- Tell us to make the switch for you in the app.
You’ll receive the payment within seven days into your Starling business account once your business account switch completes and your old Natwest / RBS account is closed with no overdrawn balances.
And if you also want to transfer a loan:
- In the step 2 switching form let us know you would like to transfer a loan to Starling. Once we’ve received your completed form, we’ll send you details of how to apply for a loan with Starling.