We cannot advise you which options, if any, are right for you. If you want advice on this, the best option for you is to seek independent advice from organisations that provide free and impartial debt advice.
On the British Business Bank’s webpage about dealing with debt you can find general information and links to organisations that provide additional support.
We’ve listed a few organisations that you can reach out to for independent advice on your Bounce Back Loan below.
- Small Business Commissioner (SBC) - The SBC is an independent public body the Government created to tackle late payment and unfavourable payment practices in the UK's private sector.
- Business Debtline - A charity that gives businesses free and independent advice on dealing with debt.
- UK Finance - Guidance and advice on dealing with debt, from the organisation that represents the UK's banking and finance industry.
- Advice NI – Business Debt Service - Free tailored, independent and impartial advice on debt for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies in Northern Ireland.
- StepChange – debt charity - Debt advice for self-employed people and sole traders.
- FSB Debt Recovery - A debt recovery service for members of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB). Find out what the service offers and what membership entails.
- The Money Advice Service - free & impartial money advice offered by the government who have advice and guides to help you improve your finances, tools and calculators to help keep you on track and plan ahead and support over the phone and online.
Citizens Advice - provide free, confidential advice to assist with debt and money worries, benefits, work and legal problems.